CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
My client is a global Tier 'A' bank with multiple businesses which includes the likes of commercial, corporate and investment verticals.
You will be working with some of the brightest minds globally and across multi-disciplinary teams locally. If finance and trading has always been your forte, please hit the 'apply' button now!
Background: The trading team supports a particular trading platform in the Global Markets and Investment Banking Group. The team provides innovative solutions for Low Touch Trading, which includes Client Connectivity, Low Latency Market Access, Execution Strategies, Algorithmic Trading, Workflow, Analytics and Internal Crossing.
This position is for a role in the Trading Engines development team, focusing on benchmark algorithms, smart order routing, and internal crossing.
· Develop and extend our systems for performance, coverage and new functionality.
· Work with technology and business groups in the region and globally to deliver high quality products in a fast-paced environment.
· Provide production support for applications.
· Manage project deliveries independently.
· Work on full development cycle, inclusive of automation QA.
· Communicate and discuss with Business Owners on Specifications.
· Strong core Java fundamentals, including multi-threading, garbage collection concepts and performance tuning
· Knowledge in both Java and C# will be an advantage
· Good design sense, including knowledge of effective design approaches in this domain
· Possess a mindset of constant innovation & ownership of quality via automation & tools
· Strong understanding of Agile methodology, test driven development & continuous integration
· Strong analytical skills required to provide solution for complex business requirements
· Team Player - Must be able to work with and mentor junior members as well as take direction from seniors
· Good communication skills and ability to coordinate different tasks and work with different stakeholder groups