CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
The Service Management Analyst will contribute to a team utilising an ITIL-based methodology of incident, change and problem management to ensure adherence to policies, processes and procedures. This role contributes to a global team in providing quality service management for active incidents, managing change and problem investigations post incident.
How you'll spend your time...
- Manage active major incidents and follow-up with root cause and raising of associated problem tickets (including communications and reporting).
- Scheduled on call incident management during off hours.
- Contribute to EMEA/APAC problem management ensuring support teams are compliant.
- Change reviews as part of the Asset Management CAB, governance.
- Manage incident and change tickets for compliance for time deadlines.
- Manage CSI register.
- Transition management of new projects into production ensuring quality operational procedures as in place.
- Contribute to governance and reporting for all ITIL areas.
- Work with Ameriprise global service management to enable our cloud strategy.
If you also had this, it would be great...
- Two years of technology incident management experience in an ITIL based environment.
- Experience with Service Now (or other digital work flow application) to manage all areas of incident/change and problem management.
- Knowledge of ITIL methodology and terminology - ITIL V4 would be an advantage.
- Ability to communicate effectively with written updates, reporting and governance documentation.
About Columbia Threadneedle Investments
You'll find the promise we make to our clients is the same one we make to our employees: Your success is our priority. Here, you'll find growth and career opportunities across all of our businesses. We're intentionally built to help you succeed. Our reach is expansive with a global team of 2,000 people working together. Our expertise is diverse with more than 450 investment professionals sharing global perspectives across all major asset classes and markets. Our clients have access to a broad array of investment strategies, and we have the capability to create bespoke solutions matched to clients' specific requirements. Columbia Threadneedle is a people business and we recognise that our success is due to our talented people, who bring diversity of thought, complementary skills and capabilities. We are committed to providing an inclusive workplace that supports the diversity of our employees and reflects our broader communities and client-base. We appreciate that work-life balance is an important factor for many when considering their next move so please discuss any flexible working requirements directly with your recruiter.