CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
My client is seeking to hire a Data Risk Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. This newly created role offers the exciting opportunity to join a world leading firm and take on an integral role in a challenging front office technology project.
Salary: Up to £65,000 per annum
- Support the delivery of data-related projects.
- Provide advice to business lines for all data risk management, governance and protection matters.
- Act as a customer service, engagement and marketing SME for the business.
- Previous consultancy experience supporting data analytics, transformation or risk projects.
- Past experience using data governance platforms such as Collibra, Erwin or Informatica.
- Demonstrable knowledge of engagement platforms such as Salesforce, Marketo etc.
Please ensure you have the right to work in the UK before applying.