CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
· Organizes program of practical and technical instruction, including demonstrations of skills required in real estate professions, and lectures on theory and terminology; prepares outline of instructional programs and studies and assembles materials to be presented.
· Assigns lesson to students and corrects homework; administers tests to evaluate achievement of students in knowledge and skills and records results.
· Keeps records of daily attendance and student progress.
· Presents subject matter to students, utilizing a variety of methods and techniques, such as lectures, or discussions; ensures use of classroom time is organized and that instruction is accomplished within the allotted time.
· Assists students to develop and implement effective study skills, practices and provide quality instruction at all times to students, teaching classes for the entire class period and properly covering the curriculum.
· Provide input to the Director regarding student outcomes;
· Enforce academic policy and procedures at all times;
· Report to the Director any issues, concerns, or problems as it relates to the curriculum, instruction or student conduct/behavior.
· Represent the college in a positive and professional manner at all times.
This position will prepare and teach the NC Real Estate Broker Pre-licensing, Post-licensing and/or General Update courses to students enrolled in Continuing Education training. The purpose of the instruction is to provide students with the knowledge and understanding to achieve a passing grade on the NC Real Estate Commission's Real Estate License Exam and have attain necessary occupation-specific and employability skills for success in the Real Estate industry.
Must have a NC Real Estate License
· Must be a NC Real Estate Commission approved instructor
· Two or more years’ experience in teaching NC Real Estate licensing and certificate approved classes.