CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Reporting to the Head of Real Estate for Europe, you will work with both internal and external teams to develop, implement and monitor strategic plans targeted at maximising asset performance. You will be responsible for formulating and leading origination strategy for new assets.
- Actively participate both in new investment decisions and in strategies to maximise the value of the existing portfolio.
- Development and execution of strategic plans for the directly held real estate portfolio located in London and Paris, but with a focus on further direct acquisitions to be executed on an opportunistic and pan-European basis.
- Set strategic Investment plans for assets.
- Lead relationships with new and existing partners.
- Analysis of Market Trends, Research and Revenue.
- Develop a framework with outside brokers around transactions. Build and maintain relationships within the European market
- Assist in the purchasing and sales of assets in conjunction with the origination and investment team.
- Solid Understanding of the European Real Estate Market
- 10+ years commercial real estate experience, gained with a property company or fund management business.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to build stakeholder relationships and communicate with internal and external parties.
- Familiar with modern portfolio theory as it relates to real estate including risk and pricing
- Business level French Language would be a bonus but not essential.
Please first apply with a copy of your CV.
Era15 handles all candidate responses for Circle Square and you will be notified on the progress of your application by one of our sourcing team members.