CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
We are now working with a leading investment bank, who are looking to recruit a coprorate strategy manager.
The position will work at a very senior level with exposure to the COO and Board.
The focus of the role will to help lead the strategic planning process for the bank, advising the board on new markets, sectors and opportunities for the business. You will work on the identification, analysis and execution of strategic actions and projects that have a substantial impact on both short and medium term financial and operational performance of the business and also align with the wider bank strategy and vision.
Candidates will have a background as follows:
- Strategy or management consultants with major consulting firms or strategy professionals with other banks.
- Excellent experience in financial services, especially investment banking and equity capital markets
- Probably, the successful candidate will have 5 - 10 years + experience
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work effectively with cross functional teams
You will probably be at the broad Senior Manager/ VP / AD level at the moment and work in management consulting or a strategy role in an investment bank.