CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Credit Review Manager in the Internal Audit Department
As a Manager in our Credit Review Group within our Internal Audit Department, you will gain insights into the credit risk management practices related to complex and diverse credit portfolios at one of the top global financial institutions. You will work with highly accomplished and experienced team of credit professionals.
- A competitive salary and eligibility for annual bonus
- Flexible working arrangements (core hours and opportunity to work from home)
- The ability to grow and shape your own career
- Continued professional development based on your career interests
- Inclusive and welcoming environment
Work in a small team of 3 or 4, and conduct credit reviews of Morgan Stanleyâ€™s Wholesale (ISG) and Retail (WM) credit exposures and provide an opinion on:
- Appropriateness of internal credit ratings (PD, LGD and loan Modifier)
- Quality of underwriting and credit analysis.
- Ongoing monitoring of credit exposures and portfolio management
- Adequacy of and adherence to Credit Policies & Procedures.
- About 7 to 9 credit reviews are performed every year, each review lasts about 4 months
- Bachelorâ€™s or higher degree in a Finance, Economics or Business Management
- 3 to 5 years of credit analysis or credit review experience in a bank or financial institution
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A commitment to teamwork
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple competing objectives
- You will work with one other credit review manager in Budapest
- Teams are also located in New York, London, Mumbai
- Continuous monitoring performed through the year
About us: Morgan Stanley provides a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, achieve and grow. You will be exposed to a truly international and multi-cultural environment that appreciates and respects individuality. Our state-of-the-art offices in the City Centre have been designed to maximise collaboration.
There are various employee offers such as discount theatre tickets, dry cleaning service and many more.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents. Learn about our culture and the opportunities for professional growth at Morgan Stanley Budapest: Build a career with impact. Visit https://www.morganstanley.com/about-us/global-offices/europe-middle-east-africa/hungary morganstanley.hu for more information.