CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
The Export Credit Agency team work closely with the HUB (London, New York, Hong Kong, Dubai), provides processing support for a variety of backed loan facilities to a range of high profile clients of Global Banking & International offices.
- The purpose of the role is to help the supervisor for the administration of a portfolio of backed ECA loans within the agreed terms and conditions expressed in relevant Loan Agreements/Facility Agreements and supporting Insurance Policies/Guarantees, Interest Make-up Agreement. - Process and monitor syndicated and bilateral ECA transactions where the bank covers the role of ECA's Agent/Security Agent, Fiscal Agent and Calculation Agent . - Review draft legal documentation prepared by external legal counsels. - Arranging conference call with relevant parties as and when required. - Collect all Conditions Precedent and ensure that are satisfied before proceeding with the first drawdown. - Liaise with Borrower, Exporter, Lenders, Export Credit Agency and other external parties as and when required. - Ensure that drawdown requests are in compliance with the Terms and Conditions of the Facility Agreement, the SACE Policy/Guarantee, the SIMEST Make-up Agreement. - Monitor receipt of financial and non-financial undertakings and distribute them to all relevant parties. Ensure all covenants are fulfilled. - Handle waiver/consent requests, assignments, transfers and liaise with participant Banks, SACE and Borrower. - Monitor the receipt of all fees due under the Facility and instruct the loans admin department of the amount of fees to be received or to be paid to participant Banks. - Carry out any other task that may be assigned by the Head of the department. - Work has to be processed in a prompt and efficient manner, aware of the operational risk scenario associated with the role and in compliance with the Internal Operating Procedures.
- Minimum 3/4 years' experience in Export Credit Agency
- Detailed knowledge of Loan Operations with a background in Agency activity.
- Experience in dealing with all aspect of Syndicated Loans. - Experience in dealing with agent loans administration preferably within an Italian Bank. - Experience in the administration of Agency loan covered by SACE Policy would be an advantage. - Previous experience in administering Export Credit Agency supported loans. - Strong understanding of operational risk.
- Degree preferable but not essential.
- 'A' level standard or equivalent.
- Computer literate. - Microsoft Excel and Word to at intermediate/proficiency level.
- IOC (Investment Operation certificate) would be an advantage.
- Highly organised and self-motivated with a pro-active problem solving attitude
- Able to deliver high work standards within the team.
- Sense of commitment and a mature attitude.
- Prepared to take responsibility and to assist the team supervisor.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, being able to work well with others within a small team environment.
- Flexible & Proactive.
- Knowledge of the Italian language would be an advantage
Everyone is an asset for our Group and that person could be you! Check out our job opportunities, apply and join our team!