CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
1. Continuously enhance ORTF in CCIB Business and Operations: 1.1. Critically assess local deviations from Group Standard Processes and drive the standardization agenda; 1.2. Ensure all local differences are documented in Country Addenda, approved by the relevant PGC and fully implemented in the ORTF; 1.3. Ensure annual attestation of CAS (Control Assessment Standard) 1.4. Deliver in country training on ORTF, eORP, CAS, etc.
1.5. Ensure the completeness of the Operational Risk Profile at country level, including consideration of all risks which have been accepted by Group risk committees; 1.6. Table the Risk Information Report and risk management action plans at CORC; 1.7. Recommend and oversee implementation of business restrictions, process and/or control improvements where necessary; 1.8. Be the focal point of operational risk review on strategy, process and control to ensure fit for growth
2. Ensure compliance with OR Policies and Procedures 2.1. Ensure immediate escalation to Group of unsatisfactory operational risk events 2.2. Drive comprehensive, high quality root cause analysis of unsatisfactory operational risk events and agree risk management action plans with Local Process Owners 2.3. Ensure new activities, changes to processes and products conform with the Project Governance Policy and the Product Governance Policy 2.4. Monthly oversight of gross and residual risk ratings and risks requiring escalation under the Risk Assessment and Acceptance Policy 2.5. Embed Operational Risk policies, ensuring first and second line are aware of and understand their responsibilities under them
3. Deliver second line assurance 3.1. Assurance over integrity of country level ORF metrics (KCIs, CSTs, KRIs) for CIB (FM or/and TB) processes in Process Universe; 3.2. Monthly assurance of residual risk assessments using the Group Risk Assessment Matrix 3.3. Ensure controls are operating effectively and defects are resolved or escalated according to the ORF Hierarchy of Monitoring 3.4. Identify differences in standards set by Country Risk Owners and escalate to CHOR 3.5. Monthly assurance performed on identified processes and controls mapped under top risks in the country 3.6. Maintain end to end oversight of all risks which have escalated to Group for acceptance and conditions and other feedback given to the country about them
4. Support ERC Governance 4.1. Coordinate with relevant departments and functions for ERC preparation;
5. Other responsibilities 5.1. Embed Here for good and Group's brand and values in Country 5.2. Perform other responsibilities assigned under Group, Country, Business or Functional policies and procedures
Ideal Candidate :
Business Strategy and Model
Risk Management Framework
Operational Risk Framework and Control Assessment Standard
Operational risk management experience and knowledge of the Bank's policies and procedures. A clear understanding of the Bank's approach to operational risk management, or equivalent experience gained in other organizations;
In-depth knowledge of product and business regarding Financial Market or/and Transaction Banking;
Experience as 1st or 2nd LOD for FM and TB is a Plus.
Proficiency in speaking and writing for Mandarin and English;
Work under pressure
Work with details
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .