CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
We are looking for a creative and talented Java developer with an eye for quality and detail to help a team build a modern lending platform that will combine and replace several internal systems, streamline business functions, and open up business opportunities.
The candidate will work on a global team, with concentration in Budapest, New York, Montreal, London, and Bangalore.
- Opportunity to shape our Budapest office and take part in our future successes
- To work with talented individuals to develop new ideas and solve some of the most complex business challenges
- A chance to participate in the largest industry transformation and global deals
- Greenfield development of a data platform for assembling, managing, and distributing complex Lending data
- Work on a unified API for data services based on a multi-model database, using semantic web technologies
- Work in a highly collaborative Agile team environment to establish requirements and participate in developing the platform
- Collaborate directly with business users across all front and back office business areas
- Provide technical leadership on architecture and implementation of REST APIs
- Implement complex data integration services using Java and Multi-model NoSQL database technologies #LI-AS1
- Automated testing tools such as Junit, JBehave, Cucumber-JVM, or Fitnesse
- REST API design and development tools - specifically JAX-RS and Swagger / OpenAPI
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and software design
- NoSQL systems such as MongoDB, MarkLogic, or Neo4J
- Defining and enforcing code quality standards
- Git source code version control
You might also have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills - will be engaging directly with business users
- Experience with researching new technologies and adapting to requirements
- Interest in and ability of reading, understanding, and using open source code and learning new programming languages and databases
- Prior experience working in an agile/Scrum delivery methodology
The Institutional Securities Group (ISG) Lending Technology team is responsible for the development and implementation of a future technology strategy to support multiple lending business lines in a number of divisions across the firms. The group is responsible for supporting all functions within each lending business, including underwriting, origination, securitization, loan servicing, asset management, and more.
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center. Learn about our culture and the opportunities for professional growth at Morgan Stanley Budapest: Build a career with impact. Visit https://www.morganstanley.com/about-us/global-offices/europe-middle-east-africa/hungary morganstanley.hu for more information.