CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 50 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients.
We are currently seeking to recruit a Compliance Analyst to support Wellington Funds Group (WFG), which develops and oversees a variety of commingled funds, domiciled primarily in the United States, Luxembourg and Ireland, and distributed globally. The Compliance Analyst will report to the WFG Compliance Officers in EMEA and the United States, and will work alongside other compliance professionals and lawyers to provide support across the various fund sponsor teams within WFG. The role is most likely to be based in Luxembourg.
Primary responsibilities will include:
* Participate in a variety of department or firm-wide project-based initiatives and working groups;
* Monitor for regulatory change impacting fund compliance programmes, and incorporate new regulations as appropriate;
* Conduct compliance risk assessments for each regulated entity, and cross the fund business;
* Maintain policies and procedures for multiple compliance programmes;
* Assist in the design and implementation of the compliance monitoring programme, undertake testing and monitoring, and disseminate results as necessary;
* Produce compliance related reports for relevant governance bodies, such fund boards and oversight committees, Conducting Officers / Designated Persons, as well as regulators;
* Assist with the provision of advice and training to the various WFG sponsor business teams.
The successful candidate is likely to have:
* A strong academic background, including an undergraduate degree;
* 5+ years of compliance or legal experience in asset management, ideally including supporting regulated investment funds (40 Act mutual funds, UCITs, OIECS, AIFs, collective investment funds, etc.);
* Experience drafting compliance policies and procedures, conducting compliance risk assessments and managing fund sponsor compliance programmes;
* A global mindset, and the ability to support cross-border fund platforms;
* Effective communication skills, both written and verbal;
* Strong attention to detail, good business judgment and strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
* A personality/character which is compatible with the firm's cultural tenets of inclusivity, collaboration, accountability, and collegiality;
* A proficient understanding of financial markets, asset classes, security attributes, and fund operations;
Please note that we are only able to respond to successful applicants.
JOB TITLE Funds Compliance Analyst, Luxembourg
JOB FAMILY Compliance
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management considers all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at GMCANINQ@wellington.com .