CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
My client is a top-tier hedge fund with strong track records and a large AUM. They trade in global market in multiple asset classes.
- Lead the month-end closing and maintaining internal books and records
- In charge of the financial statement preparation, and various reconciliation preparation
- Collaborate with external auditors and advisors for accounting policy decisions
- Be part of the international accounting functions in projects and process improvements
- Bachelor degree in finance/accounting
- 8-10 years of experience in hedge funds, PE funds or asset management firms are preferred
- In depth knowledge in HKIFRS, US/China GAAP
- Independent and highly organised
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills with multiple offices across the globe
This is a great opportunity for a finance professional to join a top-tier leading hedge fund platform. The firm offers industry competitive package, excellent benefits and great career development path.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Carol Wang on +852 2848 9519