CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Client Services Representative, Wealth Management New80233Requisition #6 days agoPost Date
Under direct supervision, the Wealth Management Client Service Representative is responsible for supporting relationship management teams through processing various administrative and operational activities related to client investment, banking and fiduciary and advisory products.
Primary activities may include establishing, maintaining and closing client accounts, addressing client inquiries, executing money movements, preparing and producing client materials and reports, as well as ensuring accurate and complete account and client records.
Of critical importance is the Client Service Representative's adherence to the required banking, investment and trust guidelines and procedures involved with requested activities. Position may be entry level with opportunity to develop professionally.
1. Executes client account servicing activities as requested by partners within appropriate time frames, including but not limited to the processing of wires and fund transfers, bill payment, cash movement, gift processing, updating client databases, preparing required documentation, opening and closing accounts, meeting preparation, maintenance of accurate and complete account records, imaging of documents, and researching of client issues.
2. Develops a strong understanding of required steps involved with each request, communicating with relationship management and operations teams as appropriate to obtain necessary information to properly execute the requested activity.
3. Addresses the requirements of each activity in a timely fashion and in strict adherence with Northern Trust and Wealth Management Risk Management and Compliance guidelines and procedures, promptly escalating any issues and/or concerns to management.
4. Reviews and maintains client records and information on all applicable client servicing systems, ensuring appropriate and required documentation is collected and imaged.
5. Develops a strong knowledge of the various business applications critical to client and account servicing, including on-line tools.
6. Where appropriate, strives to identify service efficiency and delivery enhancements, as well as process improvements
7. Keeps abreast of new or existing Northern Trust and Wealth Management products, services and compliance requirements.
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and ethical companies. Build your career with us and apply today.
?2-3 years' experience in financial and/or client servicing experience preferred.
?Knowledge of investment, banking and/or personal trust and advisory operations, products and services usually acquired through related work experience is preferred in order to assist relationship management teams in processing clients' servicing needs.
?Strong analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills are required to identify, research and/or resolve requests, as well as to manage conflicting priorities and workflow.
?Ability to thrive in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
?A detail oriented self-starter that can communicate and build relationships with internal partners in multiple areas