CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
We are searching for an experienced F inance Business Systems Manager who will be responsible for leading the maintenance and business support functions for our Finance Applications. Primary support will center on PeopleSoft Application and related processes with expanded responsibility to centralize support of other Finance applications when and where it makes sense.
The Finance Business Systems Manager must be familiar and conversant with accounting and financial standards as well as control standards as required within Sarbanes Oxley. He/she must demonstrate a strong understanding of data governance standards and provide thought leadership in the development and enhancement of process and systems.
The candidate must possess excellent leadership and communications skills and have a proven track record of delivering results as both a team leader and project participant in large, complex, multi-year initiatives.
The Finance Business Systems Manager must demonstrate independent thinking, take a lead role in integrating within the system and process eco-systems to identify improvement and automation opportunities and needs, drive alignment across diverse stakeholder groups and develop and lead the implementation of project objectives. This would include system upgrades and patching or full scale application and process transformation. He or she must demonstrate pro-active risk identification and mitigation mindset to be successful in this role.
· Provide oversight and leadership to outsourced systems administration team with goal of moving from transactional excellence to Value-Add support
· Play a lead role in the day-to-day maintenance of PeopleSoft including issue resolution acting as central point of contact for all Business Users of PS application.
· Evaluate end to end maintenance processes and implement standardized processes which will allow SVB systems to scale quickly.
· Partner with Technologies to support all Finance teams in the identification, translation and documentation of business requirements resulting in systems-driven solutions.
· Identify and implement continuous improvement initiatives to automate maintenance processes including reconciliation of data, reporting, and analysis. Support continuous improvement and evaluate impact and prioritization of individual projects.
· Design, develop and implement standardized global processes and reporting
· Create and keep application and maintenance documentation up-to-date and relevant (DTP's, Process Flows, Training Guides etc.)
· Diagnose and resolve problems within applications, reports and data
· Build SQL data queries to analyze and solve data and reconciliation issues.
· Participate in and provide critical thinking during discussions related to integrations between our GL ledger, Data Warehouse and all the other systems that supply data to or consume data from a finance application.
· Conduct user training sessions and provide user support, including user provisioning and access troubleshooting.