CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
You will be involved in a wide variety of opportunities including tailored structured asset finance deals, acquisitions, minority equity investments, and joint ventures with a particular focus on the real estate industry.
· Lead the team in asset-backed or shared-backed financing, project financing, real estate financing and mezzanine/corporate event-driven financing to distressed and special situations.
· Assist in sourcing investment opportunities, identify and collaborate with syndication partners
·Deal Restructuring – loan recovery through restructuring loan, enforcing or swapping security, assisting borrower in exploring other capital sources including capital market or corporate action opportunities
· Structure deals to meet borrower's financing needs and enhance credit through thoughtful construction of security and loan covenants
· Co-ordinate deal execution including reviewing and negotiating loan documentation, liaise with external legal and accounting professionals and various counter-parties, driving closing
· Portfolio Monitoring - implement continuous post-closing deal monitoring and prepare regular due diligence reports
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited universityor college
· Minimum 3 years professional experience in structured finance/asset finance/leveraged and acquisition finance
· Strong analytical skills and understanding of finance
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills in Chinese are required.