CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
- Manage the Risk & Operational Due Diligence reviews and approves initial and annual Operational Due Diligence reports as well as service provider and managed account platform assessments prepared by the analysts;
- Lead monthly team meetings with special focus on reviewing challenges the team members are facing, monitoring work-flow and pending items;
- Attend onsite due diligence meetings with junior analysts and provides feedback on the depth of reviews and the relevancy of asked questions;
- Assume responsibility for a portfolio of 25+ hedge fund investments for ongoing monitoring and risk oversight;
- Perform risk and operational due diligence on prospective hedge fund and types of other alternative investments consistent with AI policy; lead onsite meetings with senior professionals (e.g., COOs, CFOs, CROs, CCOs and other management and personnel) at investment managers;
- Prepare due diligence reports, assessing and prioritizing areas of higher risk, for presentation at Manager Selection Committee meetings, as appropriate; and,
Maintain abreast of industry developments and best practices by attending workshops and seminars organized by Alternative Investment Management Association ("AIMA"), Standards Board for Alternative Investments ("SBAI"), various service providers and participate in industry round tables.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the preparation of presentations for clients and bank management;
- Prepare process benchmarking memos and update operating procedures, as needed;
- Cultivate relationships with external organizations;
- Remain abreast of industry developments and regulatory matters; and,
- Other managerial duties and responsibilities as required and assigned
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003