CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
We are a global financial services firm that is leveraging technology to its highest potential. We're looking for talented technologists to join our team. Grow your career through a wide range of professional and development opportunities at Morgan Stanley Budapest.
- Work on a proprietary low-latency trading platform that trades cash and futures in multiple markets around the globe.
- Collaborate with multiple teams around the globe, liaising with external vendors, clients and exchanges.
- A supportive and vibrant multi-national environment with opportunities to grow within the organization.
- Integrate various system components and/or external vendor products and into Morgan Stanley's trade processing plant.
- Contribute to analysis, design, development, testing and deployment of new features/components.
- Gather requirements during project discovery - facilitating workshops and documenting findings as required.
- Estimate plan and cost out projects from start to finish, identifying schedule uncertainties and implementing contingencies as needed.
- Liaise with various business units, clients and exchanges.
- Proficient analytical and problem solving skills. You are self-motivated and have an appetite to research and learn.
- Experience working with Unix/Linux systems.
- Experience working with at-least one scripting language. (Eg. Perl/Python/Shell).
- Ability to manage work and plan deliverables in a structured manner (project planning).
- Excellent ability to handle multiple tasks and many administrative details in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions independently.
- Strong verbal and written skills required to interact with global teams and customers.
You might also have
- Experience with C++ development.
- Familiarity with exchange connectivity/FIX protocols.
- Understanding of trading systems or experience working with order management systems.
Our team works on client connectivity and low latency trading systems. We deal with all infrastructure used by such trading systems like core order management frameworks, connectivity, order managers, risk and limit validation systems. We are a global team and work across asset classes mainly focusing on equity cash & derivatives, with additional focus on performance and stability.
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents. Learn about our culture and the opportunities for professional growth at Morgan Stanley Budapest: Build a career with impact. Visit https://www.morganstanley.com/about-us/global-offices/europe-middle-east-africa/hungary morganstanley.hu for more information.