CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Gresham Hunt are looking to speak with Actuarial specialists working in the non-life and life insurance or reinsurance environment with experience in financial reporting, capital, financial modelling or data analytics background.
· Advanced technical skills.
· Modelling capabilities (Finance)
· Strong analytics and coding capabilities.
· Be able to work on own initiative.
· Keen desire to expand knowledge and skills within the nature of the work.
· Commercial Experience.
The Role and who you will be working with:
· Correspond and work with a portfolio of clients advising on all relevant actuarial issues.
· Formal actuarial opinions across a wide range of technical issues;
· Lead actuarial assessments including portfolio transfers reserve reviews etc....
· Profitability overviews and pricing support;
· Assisting our clients across audit, tax, corporate finance, regulatory, risk and management/ IT consulting;
· Heavily involved in the development of Solvency II, IFRS 17 and other emerging accounting and actuarial requirements;
· Involved in the Actuarial practice capabilities in Banking and credit risk modelling;
To apply for this role or find out more information you can contact me on Brandon.firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply with your resume attached.