CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
We are a global financial services firm that is leveraging technology to its highest potential. We're looking for talented technologists to join our team. Grow your career through a wide range of professional and development opportunities at Morgan Stanley Budapest.
- A competitive compensation and benefits package including eligibility for an annual bonus
- Enriching challenges that provide opportunity for constant learning and advancement
- Professional development opportunities including access to Morgan Stanley's world-class internal trainings
- A supportive and vibrant multinational environment, we accept individual differences and believe in teamwork
- Flexible working arrangements (core hours and opportunity to work from home)
- Unique learning opportunities to work within the leading equity derivatives trading firm
- Take part in architecture design and implementation of new UI applications to run on cloud-based infrastructure using RESTful APIs
- Work with the Budapest Equity Derivatives Trade Capture UI team (C# and JS developers)
- Train and mentor team members who are transitioning from desktop to web development
- Contribute to the design on UI testing and deployment strategy
- Work closely with firm's core UI infrastructure team to align with strategic initiatives (e.g. Electron / OpenFin / Finsemble etc.)
- 4+ years of development experience, preferably in a multinational environment
- Experience building interactive, data-intensive web applications
- Good knowledge of Angular 7+ stack, modern web application design patterns and best practice
- Good knowledge of UI-Server communication protocols / messaging protocols and patterns
- Interest to work with financial products
You might also have
- Comfortable prototyping UI interface with input from firm's UX design team
- Some knowledge of C# and WPF
- Knowledge of financial markets and products, preferably equity derivatives
- Experience with agile and dev-ops principles
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents. Learn about our culture and the opportunities for professional growth at Morgan Stanley Budapest: Build a career with impact. Visit https://www.morganstanley.com/about-us/global-offices/europe-middle-east-africa/hungary morganstanley.hu for more information.