CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
VP, Credit Research - Indian corporates (HY and IG)
February 4, 2020
VP, Credit Research - Indian corporate (HY and IG)
About the role
A Top Tier IB is actively seeking a VP within their Credit Research team.
The role is to provide internal and external stakeholders with updated views on Indian high grade and high yield credits in the USD Asia-ex Japan corporate credit universe. In particular, engage proactively with investors to support them in their investment decisions.
- Provide updated views on the fundamentals of Indian corporates in the Asia-ex Japan Corporates universe
- Provide tactical trade ideas on USD bonds of credits under coverage
- Publish thematic research reports on issues that are relevant to the coverage (e.g. regulatory and policy developments, impact of onshore liquidity conditions, technical drivers of bond performance)
- Help drive premier events on Asian Corporates (e.g. roundtables, investor trips)
- The successful candidate will have a deep understanding of the drivers of corporate credit profiles in the Indian sector and accounting conventions
- The ideal candidate will also possess strong communication skills, both verbal and written and a proven history of working well in a team environment
If this above description fits your experience and is something you would like to explore, please click 'Apply Now' to submit your resume to us.
Our specialist consultant would get in touch with you soon, if we find your profile suitable for this position or any other vacancies we are recruiting for.