CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Client Relationship Manager – Market & investment research services company.
February 4, 2020
Our client is a leading international investment & market research advisory firm for multinationals, investment firms and strategy consultancies scaling for growth to take their global operations to "the next level". They're a prestigious research firm with already well-established operations across the Americas, EMEA and APAC, and looking to grow their Hong Kong team.
As part of the research client management and servicing team for investment companies (clients are institutional investors and private equity firms etc), you'll play a lead role both internally and externally engaging with clients, to lead and deliver research projects. You will mentor junior team members and be responsible for ensuring that client project needs are met, and the overall client experience is the best it can be.
Appropriate applicants will have:
- At least 4 years experience in client facing roles i.e. client services, consultancy / advisory, client management, account management or relationship management etc.
- Experience with either an investment research, equity research, market research, professional services, consultancy or advisory services company.
- A Batchelors degree.
- An articulate, consultative and confident client facing approach.
- The personal motivation and ability to contribute to a fun, high professional and collegial team culture.
- Fluency in both English and Mandarin.
This is a varied client relationship management & servicing role with responsibility and career progression. In such a role with a prestigious international professional services research firm working closely with some of world's leading investment firms as clients, it's a great career opportunity!