CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
The CIB Data Analytics group is a team of data scientists that work with lines of business to implement modern analytical techniques to solve business problems. The CIB data analytics technology team supports the analytics group by providing platform, tooling and development assistance.
We aim to revolutionize the way analytical solutions are being deployed to production by teams of data scientists working on diverse portfolio of scenarios and AI use cases. This platform team will empower those data science teams to develop fast and safely deploy their solutions to production by leveraging existing technologies in the firm and development of new proprietary and open-source technologies for the finance industry. You will be able to learn from experts in ML, engineering and cloud to grow as a technologist.
We are currently looking for a skilled and experienced Python engineer that will help us in the evaluation and integration of infrastructure that is required by the analytics team.
The successful candidate will work with the team to provide the data scientists all that they need to be effective in all stages - from data acquisition, to model development, to deployment and monitoring in production. You will interact with scientists and work with developer communities to deliver the functionality a scientist needs, engineered according to the engineering practices and quality gates. You will use open source in addition to proprietary code and tools, work at hybrid cloud setting, participate in code/design reviews and work in an agile team delivering measurable value to our customers.
Additionally the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of other projects from the evaluation of specialist hardware such as GPUs and SSD to the integration of complex software such as voice to text services. The job will involve working with a lot of different teams across the bank to make these evaluations successful.
Example areas of focus for tooling:
- Data acquisition and ETL
- Model training at scale
- Container based model production deployment
- Metrics, feedback and production insights Cloud integration (Private/Public)
Our Ideal candidate should:
- Be vocal! We believe in the wisdom of the crowds and your input is needed and valued!
- Be flexible! We love to change it up by using different technologies and we want you to be open to new and different things
- Have strong problem solving skills. We have problems that we want to solve - we need you to help us!
- Have a deep understanding of Continuous Delivery and modern deployment strategies
Need to have:
- Considerable hands on experience developing REST services and platforms for data processing, ETL management or repository management.
- Expertize in python, (preferable, will look at other OO languages)
- Hands on experience using Big Data platforms: Spark, Hive and HDFS (preferred).
- Superb communication and collaboration skills.
- Higher degree in computer science or engineering.
- Hands on experience using containers (preferable, not mandatory)
- Understanding in data science practices, tooling and processes, (preferable, not mandatory)
- Working knowledge in Java/Scala, (preferable, not mandatory)
- Experience with AI/ML technologies.
- Ability to communicate seamlessly across tech and data scientist teams.
- Experience of 3rd party and open source software installation mechanisms preferred.
The hiring manager for this job opening would welcome a conversation about flexible working. This could range from ad hoc flexibility in a full time position, to a more formal Flexible Work Arrangement.
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world's important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
All internal moves will normally take place on the same grade and same salary. Salaries are reviewed annually in February. Exceptions to the rule regarding transfer on current salary may include a move between geographic locations.
@2019 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.