CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Are you enthusiastic about analysing data to provide valuable business insights? Are you interested in diving into diverse datasets corresponding to various quantitative financial models? As a data analytics professional, you will be supporting global audits and projects, mainly working with data related to quantitative financial models.
- Competitive salary and eligibility for annual bonus - Flexible working arrangements (core hours and opportunity to work from home) - The ability to grow and shape your own career - Continued professional development based on your career interests - Inclusive and welcoming environment
- Design and implement business intelligence dashboards in Qlikview
- Write software and queries to perform data cleaning, processing and modelling
- Partner with clients within the Internal Audit team to provide data driven insights to audit activities
- Bachelor's or higher degree in a quantitative field such as science, technology, engineering, economics or mathematics
- 1-3 years of experience in data analytics
- Thorough knowledge of SQL
- Previous experience with developing business intelligence dashboards (Qlikview preferred)
- Familiarity with programming languages used in data science (python, R)
- Commitment to teamwork
- Knowledge of financial markets, products and quantitative models is preferred, but not required
Team Profile: The global Data Analytics team provides support to model and business auditors within the Internal Audit department. The Budapest Internal Audit team has a Model Risk audit team, a Credit Review team and a recently created local Data Analytics team. This position reports into the Data Analytics lead in Budapest.
About us: Morgan Stanley provides a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, achieve and grow. You will be exposed to a truly international and multi-cultural environment that appreciates and respects individuality. Our state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and in the City Centre have been designed to maximise collaboration.
There are various employee offers such as discount theatre tickets, dry cleaning service and many more.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents. Learn about our culture and the opportunities for professional growth at Morgan Stanley Budapest: Build a career with impact. Visit https://www.morganstanley.com/about-us/global-offices/europe-middle-east-africa/hungary morganstanley.hu for more information.