CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
We are a global financial services firm that is leveraging technology to its highest potential. We're looking for talented technologists to join our team. Grow your career through a wide range of professional and development opportunities at Morgan Stanley Budapest.
- To work with some of the best professionals in the business - for a firm that values individual - intellect as much as teamwork - State-of-the-art offices in the City Centre that are designed to maximize collaboration - Flexible working arrangements (core hours and opportunity to work from home) - Enriching challenges that provide opportunity for constant learning and advancement - An environment which is leveraging technology to its highest potential
- Direct and coordinate testing effort between five global agile squads utilising multiple frontend and backend technologies such as WPF, Angular, Spring Boot and Akka. - Use testing and testability knowledge to influence better software design, promote best engineering practice, prevent bugs, identify gaps in testing and develop proper test strategies front to back. - Work with developers to establish best BDD practices. - Work with Dev leads and Business Analysts to identify testing coverage gaps and produce test management reports. Automate the process as necessary. - Work with the QA and DevOps guilds in the fleet to promote reusability and best usages for common functionalities and processes, environment stability, etc. - Create test harnesses and infrastructure as necessary. - Enable faster time to market whilst ensuring quality throughout the process via Devops practices.#LI-FG1
- Hands on development experience with Object Oriented testing technologies such as SpecFlow, Selenium Webdriver, nUnit/xUnit/jUnit, ScalaTest, Rest-Assured, RestSharp
- Development and/or testing experience with automated build mechanism such as Team City/ Jenkins
- Experience with Agile methodologies and ceremonies
You might also have: - Experience with Spring Cloud contract - Experience with Pact - Experience in the financial industry
Team Profile: The team comprises 5 squads, distributed globally which has approx. 30 developers implementing the full agile development methodology to deliver critical business functionality to a Front Office trading team within Morgan Stanley.
The team is well established with high quality and delivery standards and we require an individual to contribute in maintaining these.
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more. Learn about our culture and the opportunities for professional growth at Morgan Stanley Budapest: Build a career with impact. Visit https://www.morganstanley.com/about-us/global-offices/europe-middle-east-africa/hungary morganstanley.hu for more information.