CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
- At least 2 years (up to 8 years) of relevant working experience in compliance roles, preferably from asset management company/ capital market regulatory authority/ law firm.
- Establishing, updating and improving internal compliance and risk control policies, proceduresand conducts in accordance with latest MAS regulations and other laws and regulations applicable to the company; performing regular assessment of risks and risk control policies
- Performing compliance monitoring and regular compliance audit and evaluation of other department functions of the company against compliance standards and goals.
- Identifying and addressing potential compliance concerns involving management and employees of the company and participating in necessary investigations and other actions in association where needed.
- Participating in structure design, tax planning, legal risk evaluation, compliance assessment, and documentation drafting and overseeing the risk management and operations of the funds and accounts managed by the company;
- Arranging compliance trainings and exams to raise awareness of compliance risks and requirements among the company