CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
· Ensure the governance, liquidity and capital controls and processes and related risks are undertaken effectively, in accordance with regulatory requirements
· Lead the delivery and documentation of high quality risk assurance reviews across customer-facing businesses, and support functions to ensure compliance with bank policies
· Design and execute robust and efficient testing strategies that focus on governance, liquidity and capital controls and processes
· Maintain strong stakeholder engagement through the execution of assurance activity, and build on-going relationships to engender a culture of collaborative working, openness and transparency
· Ensure that accurate and timely updates are made to senior management
Candidates must have financial services experience involving senior management roles in a global financial services organisation. Along with detailed knowledge of governance, liquidity and capital risks, you'll have a comprehensive understanding of risk management