CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Our client is a leading global provider of software solutions & consulting services to asset managers, with particularly strong propositions in the areas of cross asset class portfolio analytics i.e. performance measurement, attribution and risk management etc. They are a very respected market player going through a growth phase, so looking to strengthen their international operation here in London with the hire of an additional senior business consultant to play a key role in their specialist portfolio analytics consulting team. This is a senior consulting role in which you'd be the "point person" as a performance subject matter expert in London, using your expert performance knowledge in the deployment of performance measurement and attribution solutions for Institiutional Asset Managers. You'll consult with new and existing clients on the selection, implementation, most effective use and support of performance solutions, so as to ensure a superior level of client service in the provision of performance solutions.
Appropriate candidates will have the following experience and skills;
- Strong business knowledge and experience of performance measurement and attribution. GIPS compliance and wider risk management experience would also be beneficial.
- You could have gained this experience at a financial institution as a user of these systems (i.e performance team manager, performance analyst, risk analyst etc) or in a similar business consulting, systems implementation or business analyst type role at a technology vendor, consultancy or financial institution.
- Experience with any of the following types of vendor systems would also be beneficial: Wilshire, SS&C, Eagle, Simcorp, Multifonds, FIS InvestOne, StatPro / UBS Delta, Factset / BI-SAM, MSCI, Bloomberg, Misys Sophis or similar portfolio analysis systems etc.
- This is client facing role, so must be customer focussed with excellent written and verbal communication skills to lead client conversations.
- Looking for someone with a consultative approach both internally and externally, and ability to present complex information in a clear and structured way.
- Batchelor's degree.
Excellent career opportunity with well respected global company, offering the chance to further build on your performance measurement & attribution experience, and consult with best of breed portfolio analytics in a varied client facing role.