CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
- Lead the planning, fieldwork, and reporting phases, including documentation and communication throughout the audit, to ensure conformance with IIA standards and department expectations
- Establish the audit project timeline and manage the audit engagement, including managing the Internal Audit project team, to meet milestones and deliverables.
- Determine the appropriate risk-based scope for each audit engagement. Prepare for and lead audit kick-off, update, and closed meetings. Deliver well-written audit reports.
- Conduct audit testing when necessary and document results.
- Track, monitor, and validate completion of audit observation remediation plans. Actively participate and add value in assessing the adequacy of management responses and corrective actions implemented.
- Participate in or lead internal ethics and fraud investigations and assist in ad-hoc projects when needed.
- Assist in the development and mentoring of auditors where appropriate.
- Accounting / Finance or Business Degree with Finance modules;
- Relevant professional certification (CPA / CFA / CIA / CFE and etc)
- Min 8 - 10 years of audit experience in global, technology manufacturing environment
- Prior experience in forensic accounting is a MUST
- Strong knowledge of internal controls, the COSO internal control framework, SOX 404
requirements, US GAAP and the Institute of Internal Auditor's International Professional Practices Framework (IPPF)
- Experience in systems like SAP, Concur, Workiva and Blackline will be an advantage.
- Independent worker whom is able to persuade, influence, develop and maintain strong business partnerships with clients, senior management and other audit-related groups.
- Possess excellent project management skills.
- Ability to travel up to 30% internationally (within Asia mostly)
- Those directly from the Big 4 forensic accounting firms will be considered
Ong Li Lian
Regional Principal Consultant - Finance Corporate Functions