CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
1. Trainee accrues his/her knowledge when participating audit assignments. He/she should be in compliance with the standardized audit methodology of DCPE Asia.
Participates in preparation phase;
execute the diagnosis and investigation following the Head of assignment's instruction;
periodically updates the work progress to Head of assignment including potential findings and analysis process;
is responsible for following the timeframe set by the Head of assignment;
is responsible for writing and filing work paper and ensures the correct formalization;
is responsible for the deliverable's quality;
2. Trainee is responsible for making monthly recommendation reminder email on time for the Head of Internal Audit and ensures the accuracy of the information.
3. Trainee is responsible for managing the translation vendor to get translation done on time and ensure the payment invoice is correct.
4. Trainee is responsible for supporting the Head of Internal Audit to prepare regulatory reports, internal reports and committee meeting material.
5. Trainee is responsible for supporting the team on travel and expense processing.
6. Trainee is responsible for arranging visitor's invitation letter and visitor card.
7. More globally, trainee can contribute to some transversal works.
Academic Background (degree and major)
Bachelor degree or above, with a major of Accounting, Finance, Auditing or Economics
Skills & Competencies
Knowledge of banking industry, financial products and internal controls
Good analytical skill
Good communication, presentation
Good writing both in English and Chinese
Negotiation and influence skill
Professionalism to work under pressure
Fluent in English and Mandarin
Proficient in popular office tools including email, editing tool (word, ppt, excel) and etc
Quick learner on new tools
Others if any(require to travel, etc)
Travelling is required
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia. Societe Generale provides corporate, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
Job Summary / Job Purpose
Trainee will support the Head of Internal Audit and the department team member on administrative tasks, regulatory reports, internal reports and audit mission execution.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.