CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
As a Vice President you will assume significant responsibilities related to pitching for and executing M&A advisory transactions for mainly Power clients. These responsibilities will include the following:
· Lead the execution of M&A transactions - both domestic and cross border.
· Manage and delegate tasks to junior bankers in the preparation of pitch books and live deal materials.
· Preparing and participating in the delivery of client presentations.
· Develop client relationships through deal execution and pitching
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university and 5 years of Investment Banking experience in PUI or a sector coverage group. Power experience and knowledge is required for this position.
· MBA degree (or equivalent graduate degree) from an accredited university and 3-4 years of Investment Banking experience in PUI or a sector coverage group
· Strong technical, written and verbal communication skills
· Financial modeling coursework, training, or experience
· Ability to manage a variety of transactions and projects simultaneously
If interested in joining one of the top Power, Utilities, and Infrastructure groups on the street please apply directly to this position.