CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Goodman Masson are currently recruiting on behalf of a is a Mid-size, London based Wealth Manager that is undergoing a huge Greenfield Digital Transformation programme. As a result, they are looking for a senior Strategic Change Manager to help design the Target Operating Model to help realise the firm customer focused Digital strategy, in addition to managing a small team of 3 ops/change professionals. This hire will report directly into the COO, which will ensure an unrivalled path to progression in the industry.
Please apply if you fit the below criteria - (please note if you do not make this criteria you will not be contacted)
- You are a Management Consultant from a Big 4 (or equivalent) Consultancy
- Additionally, you have progressed into a line management position (Manager Grade)
- You have a clear track record in Target Operating Model Design and implementation
- You have delivered Strategic Digital Transformation projects to either Financial Services of Telecommunications clients
- You have implemented a CRM system in a Greenfield setting (desired)