CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
· Originate and undertake all financial modelling for project analysis, development and evaluation to provide an analysis and recommendation, including review and recommend market, project, financing and other assumptions (in consultation with other members of the project team), construct and integrate multiple financial models, scenario/stress testing and sensitivity analysis.
· Plan, organize and execute the research needs for projects;
· Carry out research and financial analysis on real estate markets and real-related companies.
3. Projects Execution/ Preliminary Review
· Assist in the due diligence of projects.
· Assist in the crafting of proposed corporate and investments structures for each project.
· Understand all financial matters (including equity and debt financing) relating to projects and the markets which such projects relate to or operate in.
· Assist in preparation of board papers, presentations and all other applicable papers/ reports.
4. Asset Management
· Assist in the development of strategic plans for all assets with the aim of maximizing investment returns on assets through strategic planning, implementation and operational management of the assets.
· Assist in overseeing performance of assets as assigned by analyzing asset performance relative to market benchmarks, identifying new enhancement opportunities, managing partner relationships which involves the regular review of tenancy mix, asset positioning and implementation of effective marketing plans and control of operating expenses to maximize net operating income from assets.
· Assist in developing and implementing asset enhancement plans as may be necessary.
· Assist in the preparation and review of comprehensive annual property business plans for each asset.
· Prepare quarterly and annual portfolio reports covering financial performance, leasing/sales status and strategies and status asset enhancements.