CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
One of the world's largest Sovereign Wealth Funds, with significant investments in real estate and real estate-related companies across a highly diversified portfolio, is looking to grow their senior real estate team in London with the hire of a Vice President in London.
Initially focusing on their significant Logistics portfolio the individual will be a highly strategic Asset Manager within a well-established and growing team.
* Set the strategy and oversee relevant management platforms and business plan execution - transactions will include corporate transactions, public company investments, portfolio, and single asset transaction.
* Participate on the board of portfolio companies; actively engage with senior board-level executives to monitor key aspects of operations and business plans, which includes driving budget approvals, add-on acquisitions, new developments and disposals.
* Be hands-on with frequent visits to assets and assess business plan progress at portfolio companies.
* Participate in the acquisition of platforms and lead follow-on acquisitions of operating assets and development projects.
* Execute planned value-add and development opportunities including CapEx programmes
* Lead the transformation of companies
* Deliver profit growth
* Form companies from individual portfolios with a strong focus on value creation
* Serve on Investment Committees - review, approve major investments, leases,developments, sales etc
* Build and maintain active and productive working relationships with key senior executives at joint venture partners, lenders/financial institutions, investors, competitors, brokers, legal/tax advisers and industry bodies.
* Lead disposition and portfolio sales processes
* Potentially form companies from individual portfolios with a strong focus on value creation
* Seven to twelve years' professional experience, starting their career at an investment bank
* A minimum of five years' asset management experience with a top tier real estate private equity investor/real estate investor as well as a strong understanding of the European real estate market across sectors, with logistics experience as a plus.
* Proven experience of working with large, complex real estate portfolios and corporate investments.
* Strong financial and analytic skills
* An entrepreneurial strategic thinker with an ability to build strong internal and external relationships
* Results focused with exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
* Outstanding initiative and be a self-starter
* Team-oriented and collaborative with strong integrity as well as a high degree of professionalism
* Be able to actively contribute to a positive culture
* Bachelor's degree with honours from a top university or college