CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
You will be a key point person for the firm on ETFs and develop strong relationships with senior decision makers. Excellent opportunity to develop the Asian market for this Global product.
Suitable Candidates will be responsible for :
- Developing relationships and communicating information on ETFs and the firms insights to a range of professional investors and senior decision markers.
- Monitoring and analysing recent news, research, earnings, and economic data for a variety of countries, industries, and companies relevant to ETFs
- Preparing weekly and ad-hoc research notes or trade ideas for Asian investors, brokerages, and portfolio managers.
- Performing analysis and responding to client questions about ETF methodology, product comparisons, firm outlook, performance attribution, fundamentals, and macro-drivers.... as well as conducting regular and ad-hoc research projects for internal and external stakeholders on a range of topics relevant to our ETFs or the ETF industry in Asia
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of insightful and engaging research content, including reports, factsheets, presentations, and research notes
- Standing as an established member of the Asian ETF industry, by attending conferences, events, and building relationships with other members of the local ETF ecosystem
Suitable candidates must have:
- 10 years of experience in financial research and analysis, sales and trading, portfolio management etc - Strong ETF product knowledge and strong relationships