CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Our client is a global asset management firm. They manage $billion of assets and are one of the most successful and prestigious of global investors. They have a superb track record, upper quartile against peers, and are now looking to add a Trainee Portfolio Manager to their London team.
The role will include the following duties:
- Assisting with the overall portfolio management of the global fund
- Identification of possible investments and preparing an investment case and recommendation. This could involve involve visiting the company to form an investment opinion
- Working with the Senior Fund managers on the investment process, and decision making
- Financial analysis, modelling, due diligence, valuations
- Portfolio management of assets and monitoring of existing positions
They are looking to add a professional who will have a background as follows:
- Equity Analyst with a leading sell side firm or asset management business
- CFA or other analyst/ potentially a credit analyst or investment banker
- Real and clear interest in investing
- Chartered accountant
- Outstanding academic record -
- Probably 2 - 5 years professional experience
This is a brilliant opportunity to move into a world class investment firm