CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
About Standard Chartered We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Leading a team of 20, this role reports to the Senior Manager of Account Investigation and takes care of Law Enforcement Agencies' request instructed by the stakeholders.
- To assist Senior Manager, Account Investigation in monitoring the daily operations and ensure that all Law Enforcement Agencies' requests are completed by fulfilling the regulatory requirements within the SLA
- To assist Senior Manager, Account Investigation in developing and updating of procedures, controls and monitoring plans for Operational Risk Management and Business Continuity Plan
- To work with Group and Country on process re - engineering projects for strengthening risk control, improving service quality, reducing operational cost and enhancing productivity
- Adhering to all policies and guidelines as laid down in Group Operational Risk - Policy and Procedures Manual. Special attention to be paid to Key Risk Indicators and Key Control Self Assessment reporting
- To execute the group & local policies & procedures, and ensure the compliance of operational & regulatory requirements by all level of staff
Our Ideal Candidate
Solid working experience in banking operations, preferably in retail banking back office support functions
Strong people management, administration and problem solving skills
Sound knowledge of banking products, banking regulations and compliance requirements
Excellent negotiation and stakeholder management skills are required to deal with and maintain good relationship with business stakeholders, internal and external customers
Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, proficiency in Putonghua an advantage
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.