CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
· Lead sales activity oversight to support global distribution strategy initiatives including the analysis of large volumes of client transaction, CRM activity and opportunity, and industry data
· Provide sales reporting ; lead efforts to streamline and automate processes and insight, including introduction of dynamic visualization tools
· Identify and monitor key sales productivity and success metrics globally
· Liaise with Finance to ensure accurate sales attribution is captured for firm reportin
- Lead effort on the budgeting and forecasting process as well as conudcting client research (Trends & Benchmarking)
Partake in numerous projects across strategy, process and efficiency
This role will also take the responsibility of as 'designated person' for local regulatory requirements and need to ensure consistency etween countries where a Fund is registered for offering and the domicile of targeted investor sector;work with person(s) performing the country registration work to gain assurance of compliance with local registration requirement and ensure the Distributor maintains a list of sub-distribution agreements and fulfils tax reporting requiremetns .
They will likely possess :
· Bachelor's Degres
· 7+ years' demonstrable experience in reporting and analytics role within asset management industry
· Strong analytical and technical skills; advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint knowledge is required; experience with Alteryx, Tableau, Salesforce.com or comparable tools preferred