CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Due to its continued successes and expansion, the fund is currently looking to fill a VP position within its Asset Management & Acquisitions team in London. The VP can expect to work alongside a highly qualified and experienced team in an exciting, fast-paced environment. The business operates a flat hierarchy structure but the successful VP will be able to call upon Associate and Analyst level individuals to assist on all deal execution related tasks.
Day-to-day tasks will include:
· Supporting the head of the Asset Management of the current Residential and Commercial portfolio and the European expansion of the platform and running all deal execution related tasks.
· Managing a pool of Associates and Analysts which are responsible for building bespoke financial models (cash flow forecasts with a focus on both operational assumptions and the capital structure of a business).
· Assisting in the analysis, reporting and management of existing investments to investors where required.
· Determine the financial viability of refurbishment projects.
· Onboarding of new acquisitions into the existing investment portfolios. Helping to define the firm's wider investment strategy, extensive day-to-day working with the deal originators.
· Assisting the asset management team in execution of the business plans in order to maximise the returns.
Prospective candidates are highly driven individuals with experience in a related field at a top-tier investment bank, accountancy or PE firm. The ideal candidate must be willing to work in a fast paced and deal driven environment. In addition, the candidate will possess the following:
· Outstanding academic record from a top-tier university;
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills and demonstrated excellence in their academic and extracurricular activities;
· Strong computer and financial modelling skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
· Strong organizational and analytical skills;
· Excellent communication skills - both written and oral;
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a team and experience of managing more junior resources.
· Able to work under tight deadlines;
· Able to manage several projects in parallel with minimal supervision.