CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
We are a global financial services firm that is leveraging technology to its highest potential. We're looking for talented technologists to join our team. Grow your career through a wide range of professional and development opportunities at Morgan Stanley Budapest.
- A team of committed professionals to work with
- An open mind for new ideas and methodologies
- High degree of freedom: no rigid ecosystems to limit your creativity, you get to choose how to solve a problem
- Close to the action: the work we do has a direct impact on the business making sales and traders happy or angry – this is not the kind of back-office job barely anyone knows or cares about
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home
- Building robust systems to allow for sales persons or traders to analyze, compare and investigate historical time series information to find market opportunities
- Provide interactive reporting tools for senior management
- Coordinating projects across the business minded traders and the tech specialist teams – we need to speak both languages
- Use your combined numerical and tech skills to support sales and trading functionality in New York and London. #LI-FG1
- Programming in any widespread language (JS, HTML5/CSS3, Python, KDB/Q)
- Working on either back-end or front-end of an application and willing to learn both
- Learning new technologies quickly
- Crunching numbers and visualizing them from different aspects
- Written and verbal communication in English
You might also have:
- Database (SQL) knowledge
- Linux experience
- Knowledge of basic financial products
We are a global team with team members in New York, London and Budapest, supporting trading and sales in all of the Firm's global locations. Our main function is to provide tools to internal clients that allow them to analyze information and make more efficient business decisions.
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more