CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
We are a global financial services firm that is leveraging technology to its highest potential. We're looking for talented technologists to join our team. Grow your career through a wide range of professional and development opportunities at Morgan Stanley Budapest.
- Opportunity to shape our Budapest office and take part in our future successes
- To work with talented individuals to develop new ideas and solve some of the most complex business challenges
- Enriching challenges that provide opportunity for constant learning and advancement
- An open door to have continuous dialogue with our senior leaders - an environment where you are truly listened to
- Work in a globally distributed team to provide innovative and robust Cloud centric solutions
- Provide IAM solutions for migrating or new applications in the Morgan Stanley environment across multiple Cloud providers including but not limited to Azure and AWS
- Provide IAM services for complex, multi-tier applications that are migrating to Cloud Platforms
- Select appropriate IAM Cloud controls for migrating applications based on given requirements
- Closely working with Vendors to develop and deploy Cloud services to meet customer expectations
- Integrate, configure, document and deploy compliant infrastructure and supporting services in the Cloud platform
- Design, Optimization and Documentation of the Operational aspects of the Cloud platform
- Collaborate with Risk Management to ensure necessary controls to Cloud services are deployed and tested
- Troubleshooting problems, resolving root cause, and where possible, fixing the bug(s).#LI-FG1
- Expert experience in the Identity space with a background in Active Directory or similar LDAP stores
- Expert knowledge of Azure Active Directory Connect synchronization software
- Expert knowledge of authentication with SAML, OAuth, OpenID and Kerberos
- Strong knowledge in providing Federated Identity with solutions such as PING Federate or ADFS
- Prior experience in providing RBAC solutions for AWS and Azure
- Scripting and automation abilities including PowerShell and/or Python
You might also have:
- Strong English communication and skills
- Prior experience using compliance assurance tooling such as RedLock
- Prior experience with products from HashiCorp such as Terraform, Vault and Consul
- Prior experience with risk control frameworks and engagements with risk and regulatory functions
- Experience in the financial industry
The team is a global, multi-discipline team responsible for architecting and delivering secure, robust, and innovative solutions which would enable the development teams to build and deploy new applications as well as migrate selected existing applications into the public cloud. The team works with multiple public cloud providers and are presently looking for an experienced Cloud Engineer familiar with various cloud concepts, services, and tools, preferably from multiple public cloud providers but primarily in the Identity and Access Management (IAM) space. The candidate will be involved in multiple aspects of the team's work, including evaluation of new cloud products and services and integrating them into standard Morgan Stanley cloud solutions.
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Learn about our culture and the opportunities for professional growth at Morgan Stanley Budapest: Build a career with impact. Visit https://www.morganstanley.com/about-us/global-offices/europe-middle-east-africa/hungary morganstanley.hufor more information. Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.