CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Morgan Stanley's Glasgow office employs in excess of 1,500 staff across Operations, Technology, Legal and Compliance, Internal Audit, Fund Services and Finance. Due to our growing business, we have a demand for career minded people to join our teams. Our opportunities offer unrivalled scope for progression and training within a fast paced, meritocratic and constantly changing environment. Morgan Stanley pride themselves on maintaining a culture which champions diversity, an inclusive environment for all, recognition and an opportunity to give back to our communities through various local charity partnerships. The office is located centrally and enjoys the additional benefits of an onsite gym and restaurant.
Transformation & Tech COO
Includes Business, Office, Resource Management, Space Strategy and Planning, Communications, Global Resource Management, Vendor Resource Management, Location Strategy, Employee Centre Government Relations, and Local Business Management.
The Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (AIML) team is looking for a Program Growth Manager who is passionate about what is happening today in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. From the ethical and risk implications of Machine Learning within a financial institution to the practical decisions around platforms and tooling, we are seeking an organized self-starter who will be instrumental in helping us drive the direction of AIML techniques, tooling, and strategy in the Firm.
- Drive the agenda, presentations, and logistics for our monthly AIML Advisory committee and our internal AIML speaker series.
- Work with vendors and our business development teams to rationalize the constantly expanding tooling and platform landscape in this field.
- Lead our communication strategy for the AIML Center of Excellence (CoE) including our web portal and newsletters with the support of our internal communications team.
- Provide clear direction and messaging to our internal customers
- Assist as needed with initiatives on the team. Examples include:
- Helping us collect and organize our inventory of AIML applications in the Firm through both automation as well as in-person conversations with the technology and business teams directly
- Organize targeted working groups around specific topics, e.g., Anomaly detection, chat bot technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures.
- Experience with one or more content management solutions (e.g., SharePoint, Wiki, Jive).
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and manage assigned work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of users and staff.
- Evidenced desire to work in this space, e.g., degree, coursera, books, regular reading of blogs/papers
- Technical candidates who have experience working with data science workflows or who have worked as a developer would have an advantage in this position.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents. *LI-FM1 Learn more about our culture and the opportunities for professional growth at Morgan Stanley in Glasgow on our https://www.linkedin.com/company/morgan-stanley/life/d76d12fa-ba6b-4962-9388-f9b8c53f50c0/ LinkedIn page and https://youtu.be/Ue0vNEImMyE Youtube channel. Build a career with impact. Apply today.