CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Corporate & Funding Technology (CFT) supports critical firm functions and business across Morgan Stanley. Focused on driving efficiencies through
automation, providing 'best of breed' tools and techniques to produce timely, accurate and efficient data. Raising productivity, improve
decision making and help Morgan Stanley build a sustainable competitive advantage.
Global Transaction Reporting (GTR) Technology serves the global transaction regulatory reporting requirements of the firm. These requirements span OTC derivatives, listed derivatives and cash products. The regulations covered are across America, Europe, and Asia and involve major initiatives. The exciting agenda over the next few years comprises of key regulatory deliverables (Securities Financing Transaction Reporting (SFTR), Consolidated Audit Trail (CAT), CFTC/CSA changes, Brexit) , significant expansion of a new greenfield reporting platform , as well as maturing of our practices, processes and pipelines as we move towards a cloud-first strategy whilst reducing our lead time.
The Glasgow GTR team was started in 2016 and has grown to 30 employees working in Agile squads with further growth expected throughout 2020.
The Global Transaction Reporting team is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join us here in our Glasgow location. The GTR team has a presence of 130+ developers, testers & BAs spread across New York, Mumbai, Hong Kong and London.
The ideal candidate will enjoy collaborating with colleagues globally in all aspects of the software development lifecycle. The DevOps role within GTR is not simply about designing, building and maintaining effective deployment pipelines, it's a much broader and more interesting remit.
- You'll find yourself working as an essential member of cross functional scrum teams on key business deliverables.
- As the DevOps Engineer your colleagues will value your ideas and enthusiasm to help them deliver their software faster and more efficiently.
- You'll enjoy much variety in your role, working on new and interesting challenges which will help you grow your skill set through exposure to new problems.
- You'll help drive and implement the containerisation roadmap for a large suite of containerised microservices.
- You'll be responsible for finding effective solutions to hard problems with tough constraints but you'll enjoy fantastic support from engaged, bright and enthusiastic colleagues, every step of the way.
- You'll learn new skills, it's not just our DevOps practices or our deployment pipelines that will continually improve, and you'll find that learning is at the core of how we challenge ourselves to move forward.
- You'll enjoy access to exciting training & skills development opportunities, Morgan Stanley invests heavily in many forms of learning. On site & off site, eLearning & classroom based, technical, financial and soft skills.
- Experience working in agile teams within a large enterprise - Some knowledge of modern Java development, especially build tools and packaging - Unix shell scripting - MQ & REST feature heavily in our architecture, a basic awareness of these technologies is essential - Build pipeline tooling such as Gradle, Sonar, Jenkins & Git. - Deployment automation & orchestration tooling such as Ansible will be highly valuable - Strong communication and stakeholder management skills. Desired Skills: - Some basic familiarity with SQL and Relational Databases such as DB2 Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more. Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents. *LI-AO1
Learn more about our culture and the opportunities for professional growth at Morgan Stanley in Glasgow on our https://www.linkedin.com/company/morgan-stanley/life/d76d12fa-ba6b-4962-9388-f9b8c53f50c0/ LinkedIn page and https://youtu.be/Ue0vNEImMyE Youtube channel. Build a career with impact. Apply today.