CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
We are a global financial services firm that is leveraging technology to its highest potential. We're looking for talented technologists to join our team. Grow your career through a wide range of professional and development opportunities at Morgan Stanley Budapest.
-To work with some of the best professionals in the business - for a firm that values individual intellect as much as teamwork
-Flexible working arrangements (core hours and opportunity to work from home)
-Professional development opportunities including access to Morgan Stanley's world-class internal trainings
-To work for the firm that attracts some of the brightest talents like Bjarne Stroustrup, the inventor of the C++ language
- Be responsible for development of new application components as well as improving existing ones within the Controllers Workbench framework (CWB) using an agile development methodology, with particular focus on a highly test driven approach and continuous integration
- Focus on priorities for the expansion of a new reporting suite at the firm covering General Ledger and associated financial information
- Work closely and effectively with colleagues in Finance to understand requirements and how these can be best achieved
- Work with remote teams as the role will require constant communication with the global development teams in New York and Mumbai#LI-DEVELOPER
- 10+ years of experience using Java and Spring in web services development with REST/SOAP
- 10+ years of experience developing complex web pages with HTML/JS and recent HTML5/Angular JS experience
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies with a track record of high quality deliverables
- Problem solving and issue resolution in N-tier architectures
- In-depth knowledge of design patterns
- Experience of full software development life cycle
- Ability to communicate with the business unit sponsors effectively
- Ability to coordinate with various teams to deliver projects successfully
- Working knowledge of agile development practices including Test Driven Development, continuous integration and SCRUM
You might also have:
- Experience in C#/Java
- GIT Stash
- Apache Tomcat
- Knowledge of RDBMS and SQL
- Knowledge of Finance processes
We are looking for a technically proficient senior web developer in the Finance technology team. Fin Tech is part of the Technology & Data department. This group is responsible for developing Finance applications for a diverse set of businesses including Fixed Income, Equities, Commodities and Investment Banking. This group is responsible for IT systems that support the generation and substantiation of regulatory reports such as 10Q, 10K and management information packs.
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Learn about our culture and the opportunities for professional growth at Morgan Stanley Budapest: Build a career with impact. Visit https://www.morganstanley.com/about-us/global-offices/europe-middle-east-africa/hungary morganstanley.hufor more information. Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.