CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
At Natixis, we create tailor-made solutions in asset & wealth management, corporate and investment banking, insurance, and payments, with over 16,000 staff members in 38 countries.
Our Employees: As an equal opportunity employer, Natixis is keen on promoting all talents and empowering our employees to evolve, grow, and take ownership of their careers. We strongly believe that our people are our greatest assets.
Our Ambition: To keep moving forward collectively, to better serve our clients, and to provide them with best in class solutions for their growth.
Your Impact: We strongly encourage every employee to foster change and we seek to give the opportunities to make a true impact.
What we can offer: At Natixis, you have a great opportunity to join an entrepreneurial, agile and growing organisation, and to be part of an inspiring team.
Job Description Within the Pensions, Hedgefunds and Asset Management Equity Solutions group, the Intern will be responsible for assisting the the sales team in their client activity.
- Producing weekly activity reports for the senior staff. - Updating / upgrading the team's RFQ database Making sure that the team's P&L is correctly reported in the systems.
New Clients/On-boarding/ Documentation: - Liaising with Credit, Legal and compliance desks on client on-boarding issues.
- Liaising with operations teams for: confirmations, bookings, settlements, client valuations, margin call issues.
Client requests: -Liaise with Financial Engineers, Trading and Product Specialist
Analysis and Idea Generation:
- Using our in-house Equity / Equity Derivatives and Quant Research in order to generate trade ideas for clients.
- Liaising with trading and structuring for indicative pricing.
- Creation of simple tools to help the idea generation process (Excel, VBA, Python).
Required Skills/Qualifications/Experience - Knowledge of Equity Derivatives Products is required
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong Entrepreneur spirit
- Great problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to perform under pressure - Programming skills would be a plus (ideally Python)