CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Morgan Stanley's Glasgow office employs in excess of 1,500 staff across Operations, Technology, Legal and Compliance, Internal Audit, Fund Services and Finance. Due to our growing business, we have a demand for career minded people to join our teams. Our opportunities offer unrivalled scope for progression and training within a fast paced, meritocratic and constantly changing environment.
Morgan Stanley pride themselves on maintaining a culture which champions diversity, an inclusive environment for all, recognition and an opportunity to give back to our communities through various local charity partnerships. The office is located centrally and enjoys the additional benefits of an onsite gym and restaurant.
Technology works as a strategic partner with Morgan Stanley business units and the world's leading technology companies to redefine how we do business in ever more global, complex, and dynamic financial markets. Morgan Stanley's sizeable investment in technology results in quantitative trading systems, cutting-edge modeling and simulation software, comprehensive risk and security systems, and robust client-relationship capabilities, plus the worldwide infrastructure that forms the backbone of these systems and tools. Our insights, our applications and infrastructure give a competitive edge to clients' businesses' and to our own.
Enterprise Security Platforms (ESP) enables the Firm to manage risks by implementing proactive, comprehensive and consistent risk management practices, which protect the company while facilitating business functions.
The position is within the Level 3 Security Data & Analytics Team, a global team providing subject matter expert service levels to our internal technology customers and partners within the business.
The position is for an individual who will serve as a Security Infrastructure Operations SME across our security plants.
The candidate should be familiar with enterprise security and have hands on experience administering security infrastructure. The candidate will work closely with both engineering and automation teams to achieve their goals.
The candidate should be able to quickly adapt to a fast-evolving environment relying on next generation logging, Big Data and Analytical solutions and take full ownership of the services and platform he/she is responsible for in production environment.
- Change management
- Prepare, document, implement and verify changes including communicate changes to end-users and other impacted parties
- Incident, Problem management
- Conduct Root Cause Analysis (RCA), respond to incidents and participate in post mortem analysis.
- Design and implement monitoring solutions on various platforms
- Handle complex reporting requests from senior management and regulators
- Automate repetitive and manual processes
- Product onboarding
- Work on defining Roles & Responsibilities (RACI) by designing and implementing a support model
- Build functional QA/UAT environments and train L1/L2 teams
- Infrastructure support
- Manage Linux servers and applications (installation, troubleshooting, maintenance)
- Manage code-base and configuration via various version control systems
- Strong Linux systems administration experience (Unix / RHEL)
- At least two of the following programming languages Perl / Python / Powershell
- Familiar with code-base and configuration version control systems (Git, Stash, SVN)
- Experience with Splunk application
- Experience with Big Data and related technologies (Kafka, Nifi, ELK, Zookeeper, spark, MapR)
- Experience with regex and various parsing methods
- Security Certifications: CISSP, SANS (GCIA or similar)
Interested in flexible working opportunities Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents. *LI-AO1
Learn more about our culture and the opportunities for professional growth at Morgan Stanley in Glasgow on our https://www.linkedin.com/company/morgan-stanley/life/d76d12fa-ba6b-4962-9388-f9b8c53f50c0/ LinkedIn page and https://youtu.be/Ue0vNEImMyE Youtube channel. Build a career with impact. Apply today.