CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Our client is a long-short equity hedge fund focusing on north Asia including Japan. With their newly launched fund, they are looking for an experienced and energetic research analyst to spearhead research of the fund
- Identify market opportunities and develop investment recommendations,conduct deep fundamental analysis on companies
- Prepare company research analysis and reports.
- Work closely with investment team members, on recommendations and selections
- Other ad-hoc research and analysis duties which may relate to market or company drivers such as macroeconomics, geopolitics, and regulation
- Tertiary educated
- CFA a plus
- At least 3 years of research experience in equity research on Asian markets
- Excellent financial modelling, valuation and analytical skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills in English and Japanese