CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
With over €2.9 billion of AUM and nearly 20 years of experience investing in private equity funds, secondary transactions and co-investments, Idinvest is one of the biggest players in the European market.
Primary Commitments: Investing in newly formed private equity funds across different strategies (buyouts, growth, venture, turnaround);
Secondary Transactions: acquiring existing limited partner private equity interests and companies on the secondary market;
Direct Equity Co-investments: making direct investment in companies alongside a private equity fund.
Start date: January 2020
Duration: 6 months
Location: 117 Avenue des Champs-Elysées, 75008 Paris
The Intern will have responsibility for evaluating, executing and monitoring Primary opportunities.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Initial deal review and screening;
- Business, financial and industry due diligence;
- Financial modelling and valuation analysis;
- Execution support and post-investment monitoring.
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual seeking an exposure to the private equity market. The Intern will be fully involved in all aspects of primary investing, as part of a small team.
- Solid academic record;
- Strong analytical and modelling skills;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Self-starter and independent thinker with strong problem solving skills;
- Prior experience in M&A or Private Equity will be highly appreciated;
- English proficiency (an additional European language will be a plus but is not required).
Please send your application by e-mail under (CV and cover letter) the reference 'Fund of Funds internship - 2020' to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org