CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
The firm is a Mayfair based specialist in creating and managing venture capital and private equity funds for individuals. It offers individual investors the opportunity to invest in small, established UK companies via the tax efficient Enterprise Investment Scheme and Venture Capital Trust scheme. A pioneer in its field, the firm has an excellent reputation and strong investor following.
They are looking for a team player with excellent communication skills and attention to detail at all times. The successful candidate will have experience in client service in an asset manager, wealth managers or financial advisory firm.
This person will help with fundraising efforts to ensure capital is raised over the year from a diverse set of clients. The candidate will need previous client service or investor relations experience within a financial services firm.
-Work together with the sales team of two to reach targets for each of the three product offerings of VCTs and EISs structures.
- Manage client queries in a timely and professional manner
- Prepare bespoke presentations for meetings, conference call, pitches
- Maximise retention of assets through regular, proactive communication with clients re: fund updates, market developments, fund performance and client investments
- Help co-ordinate internal resources to ensure the production of client materials
- Update clients on existing and forthcoming new products and their merits
- Identify opportunities for deepening existing client relationships in the market (e.g. further investment and cross-sell opportunities)
-Identify and communicate client requirements and ensure process shortfalls are acted upon quickly and effectively
Key Skills Preferred - 3 to 5 years experience in client service in asset or wealth management and HNW investors. - Educated to degree level - Strong communication and attention to detail - Excellent communication and written - Ability to engage with senior executives, internally and externally.
Internal Number: 6714080
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.