CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Relationship Manager \ Wealth and Investment Management
JV Premier Finance Capital Group Limited
January 5, 2020
In the last decades, the financial services sector has changed from being a personalized business to very commercial and commoditized. Many financial institutions distinguish themselves with their history and branding, but in the midst of continued drive for greater profits, many have lost sight of what is most important. As evermore technical and exotic products are developed in the financial landscape, catering for the clients' true needs are sometimes forgotten.
We pride ourselves as an independent asset manager. Having access to the same products available in many private banks through our prominent partnerships, our only goal is to help our investors filter the right investments at the right time.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
· Self-driven and motivated with strong relationship and interpersonal skills, Business Development skills
· A sound knowledge of financial markets, Wealth Management Products and the ability to build and establish long term relationships with wholesale investors
· Entrepreneurial mindset, proactively source and develop new business from internal and external referral networks
· You will be responsible for building a portfolio and driving portfolio activity, increasing the value of your clients' portfolio, deepening your relationships with your clients whilst ensuring a high standard of compliance and control is maintained.
· Build strong internal relationships with the product teams and other subject matter experts across the franchise to tailor solutions to ensure each client's unique objectives are met
Key Qualifications / Experience
· 5 + years in Financial services industry experience
· Sound knowledge in investment, wealth management and treasury products
· A proven track record in sales· Proven relationship management skills dealing with affluent, high net worth