CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Our client is a China/HK-based Family Office. They are currently looking for an experienced Senior Associate - Business development. Candidates from Private Equity, investment banks and family office investment team are welcome.
· Act as Senior Associate - Business development - conducting analysis and making investment recommendations to senior management
· In-depth analysis and strategy consultation on various on different investment deals, including PE funds, VC, incubators and direct investments
· Being involved in certain fundraising activities
· Other ad hoc tasks as assigned by supervisors
· Relevant PE or investment experience (3-5 years) from reputable PE Fund / Family Office / Investment banks
· Good understanding of PE/VC investment; good business sense
· Highly fluent in both spoken and written Mandarin and English
· Be flexible, detail-minded and entrepreneurial; someone who is willing to take on challenges
· Bachelor's degree or above in any discipline
· Location: mostly in Shanghai; occasionally travel